Thank you for purchasing obdCANeX Lite on Google Play
purchase an obdLinkMX for $89.95 + Shipping
(WA state customers will need to pay sales tax)
(reduced from $199.95)
- Up to 4x faster than the closest competitor – MX accelerates Apps by up to 250% and PC software by up to 400%. Experience faster screen updates and more graph points.
- Supports SW CAN & MS CAN protocols – MX is the only scan tool in its class that can access these proprietary GM & Ford networks in addition to the 5 standard OBDII protocols.
- World’s smallest scan tool – At just under 2” long, OBDLink won’t obstruct driver legroom.
- Hack-Proof – Cutting-edge security scheme virtually eliminates the risk of unauthorized access.
- BatterySaver Technology – MX’s innovative sleep function lets you leave it plugged in without danger of draining your car’s battery.
- Read & Clear Check Engine light – Check diagnostic codes yourself and make informed repair decisions.
- Works on PC’s, Smart Phones, and Tablets – Turn your laptop, netbook, Android, or Symbian device into a sophisticated diagnostics tool and performance monitor. Note: Not compatible with Apple products.
- Works on a wider range of vehicles – OBDLink’s advanced algorithm enables MX to connect to more OBDII-compliant makes & models than any other scan tool.
- Free diagnostics software – Includes ScanTool.net’s exclusive OBDwiz license for Windows (a $39.95 value)
- Peace of Mind – Covered by our 3-year warranty & 90-day money-back guarantee.
- Superior Compatibility – works with more 3rd party apps & software than any other adapter.
- Supported Devices, Software & Apps
OBDLink MX works with all 1996 & newer model year cars and light trucks sold in the U.S., including all American, European, and Asian vehicles. Live outside the U.S.? Most newer non-U.S. vehicles are compliant with the OBDII standards. Check here to verify that MX will work with your non-U.S. vehicle. If you have any doubts, we do offer a 90 day, no-hassle money-back guarantee!
Exclusive OBDLink Features
- Extended command set – Enables OBDLink MX to perform enhanced diagnostics not possible with ELM327-based scan tools. 100% compatible with legacy ELM327 command set.
- Upgradeable firmware – Free updates that unlock new features and keep your adapter up to date.
- BatterySaver™ – Allows MX to automatically enter Sleep mode when not in use.
- Advanced multi-protocol auto-detect algorithm – OBDLink MX connects to more OBDII vehicles than any adapter on the market.
- Smart keep-alive algorithm – Ensures a stable connection on ISO and KWP vehicles
- Large CAN memory buffer – STN1110’s architecture allows OBDLink MX to manage larger amounts of data without error compared to older ELM327-based scan tools.
- Dimensions: 1.97 x 1.77 x 0.91 inches (51 x 45 x 23 mm)
- Weight: 1.2 oz. (33 g.)
- Operating Voltage: 8-18V DC
- Operating Temperature: -4º to 131º F (-20º to 55º C)
- Operating Humidity 10 to 85% (non-condensing)
- OBDLink MX Scan Tool Interface
- CD containing OBDwiz and installation instructions
- Printed Quick Start Guide