Added 2014 JEEP Grand Cherokee! Chrysler, Dodge, and FIAT customers should contact us if you have question about your vehicle’s compatibility.
Added 2013 Dodge Journey (No Start/Stop) Key Fob functions; Lock/Unlock/Driver Unlock/Panic – ON-OFF
iPhone/iPad and Windows Phone applications development are on hold until further notice. We apologize for the set-back and will resume development in the near future.
* Making great progress on our iPhone and Windows Phone obdCANeX Lite Apps!
* Expect release by June!
- Added more GM vehicles to our list!
- Added more products and inventory!
- Testing the MX WiFi module!
- Testing the new obdCANeX Lite Windows 8 phone App (WP8). See Apps/Microsoft tab.
- We are combining obdCANeX LITE with obdCANeX C to allow user selection of vehicle models. Expected release in mid-January 2014. Current users will be able to upgrade for FREE!
- New inventory of products! Check out the popular LX module!
- New inventory of products! Check out the popular ECUsim Simulators and OBDLink SX module!
- 2012 Opel (manual transmission): We finished testing our newest app on a manual transmission 2012 Opel. An update to our obdCANeX™ Lite will soon follow.
- 2012 Camaro (manual transmission) : We finished testing our newest app on a manual transmission 2012 Camaro. An update to our obdCANeX™ Lite will soon follow.
- We recently developed a FORD Radio Panel app for a client who replaced his vehicle radio panel with a 7 inch Android device, to control all the radio functions, while integrating all Android functions like; GPS, Pandora, eMail, and Calendars.
- We are excited to announce that obdCANeX™ LITE NOW has VOICE COMMAND! Command your vehicle to Start and Stop engine, Unlock and Lock doors! Device must be capable of voice recognition & speech to execute FOB controls via voice. obdCANeX™ LITE will still function to allow vehicle Engine Start/Stop, Unlock, Lock, Unlock Driver, and Horn functions
obdCANeX™ is a hit at the SEMA show in Las Vegas!
obdCANeX™ software demonstrated at the ScanTool.net exhibit booth using OBDLink MX module.
obdCANeX™ LV (Limited Version) was demonstrated at the SEMA convention and was a success! We received many inquiries and private industry interest.
Watch the video!